Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring In Dalton Ellis

Dalton Ellis hall is the the uni's accommodation hall where I live. It is the hall with the best scenery ever in the whole Manchester.

On the way walking to my block, you can see flowers of all sorts of colour blooming: yellow, pink, purple, blue.. Accompanied by the chirping sound and the squirrels jumping from one tree to another, looking at you.. haha..

Spring is lovely, delightful and beautiful. I love to see the flowers blooming.. Big Big tulips everywhere..

Took a few pictures in my hall using my phone while walking back to my block:-

the sun is lovely, unlike that scorching sun in Malaysia (as though it's a different sun)

nice flower


The British like to sit on the grass whenever the sun is out, BBQ..
I tried.. it's so relaxing and thanks to the cool wind..

the pink petals of the tree.. when wind blows, it's like raining pink petals!

dandelion


bell flower?? (drooping flower I'd call it)

I will go around Manchester to take more pictures of SPRING! Especially that of TULIPS! The tulips are as big as my palm.. Different colours. This season is so delightful and lovely.. It makes me feel good. (Because I am Flora- the flower lover! haha. )

More pictures coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment