Friday, July 31, 2009

Turning old

Today, a friend of mine asked me when I would turn 20. She said, 'Damn! I can't imagine myself being an adult! I am going to be old!!' Then I went to search the internet for what the age range of a teenager is. Most of the answers are that 19 is the last year of teens. The TEEN in teenagers refers to the age range of thirTEEN to nineTEEN.

Hmmm... I am not going to be a teenager anymore?? Oh well, it doesn't matter to me at all.

Then I found this. 'A 20-year-old model photographed as if she were 10, 20 30, 40, 50 and 60.'

10

20

30

40

50

Align Left60

The same model throughout.
Amazing huh?

Well, the 30-year-old looked quite horrible to me. The way she dressed and the make-up... uh.... speechless. The 10-year-old is just amazing. I wonder if I would look like a 10-year-old if I pose like that. Okay okay.. I know I won't. Stop the sinister laugh/thought!

And one more thing, the photography and photoshop skills are just fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment