Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Tuesday

I have no idea what happened to me today. From morning till evening I had always thought that today was Wednesday. But luckily somehow I brought the correct materials to lectures. Phew....





I think I am kind of lucky today. In the morning, I went out to the bus stop quite late but those people who went out way before I did were still at the bus stop. A tight packed bus came and stopped way ahead of the bus stop and I decided to try my luck and I managed to get on the bus!


After the SFS quiz at 11am, I went to the city centre. I consider today's shopping was my greatest achievement as dear and I only went for half an hour and we bought something! Normally I will just shop around for hours and eventually not get anything at all.


Thermodynamics lecture at 12pm. I am already in a holiday mood. But seriously this is the first time in thermodynamics lecture I could understand up to 90% and answer some of the genius Leo Lue's questions! Finally! I suppose everyone else, if not, most of the people could understand today's lecture too as this was the second time he talked about Raoult's law. Sigh, nothing for me to be proud of. 

I know I have a report due next Monday which may count for 50% for the module and I haven't even started on the report. Not a single word!! I guess I would have to pull all-nighters this week.


Holiday is approaching... then EXAM! How have I been coping with the stress all these while? 





Yeap, exactly..

No comments:

Post a Comment