Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What do you think?

BBC Radio 4's Crossing Continents travelled to Malaysia to explore the divide among races and spoke to the new generation of Malaysians pushing for more equality after decades of a system of racial preferences.



 


 


I wonder why there is such a huge difference in the opinions from the above two Malays. As for me, race is not an issue at all in everything. I am really glad to have a few lovely good Malay friends in Manchester. They showed to me that we are always one big family, really. But why on earth is there still Malays that think like the guy above? However, the girl is just fabulous, she is open-minded, looks knowledgeable.. She's great, just like my fellow Malay friends in Manchester!



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment