Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sleep is my only homework

I realise I can never get enough sleep. I can still feel sleepy even after 14 hours of sleep. It has nothing to do with my body clock starting another cycle or what. I only have to touch the bed and instantaneously feel sleepy, but seldom fall asleep immediately. Even though I love sleeping, I can never sleep while sitting, and that's why I hate long haul flights. I really dread flying to UK and back to Malaysia.


Lecture at 9 this morning but I woke up at 8.30am, and of course, I missed the lecture. I didn't hear the alarm ringing at all. Even if I slept earlier last night, I doubt it's going to make any difference. So who's to blame?? I really did not intend to skip the lecture!


So, it's 11th Feb today. Three more days to the day I love the most in a year. Not Valentine's Day but Chinese New Year. Seriously regretting coming to UK for this reason! Apart from a few red lanterns at Albert Square and in some chinese restaurants, there isn't any new year mood in Manchester. How sad!


我要过年!!

Anyway, wishing all my friends a Happy Chinese New Year! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment