Friday, February 05, 2010

Update~

8 reasons why I regret coming to UK:

1. Manchester's weather is depressing.

2. Trying on clothes is so much hassle with gloves, scarf, cardigan, coat....

3. It's poundsss that I am using.

4. No good Malaysian food. (like laksa, kueh chap, spicy crab...) but the dim sum is superb!

5. Water and food turn cold so easily and I hate eating cold food.

6. WATER TAPS! The cold one is really cold and the hot one is really hot. So, I hate washing dishes.

7. I don't get to celebrate chinese new year like how it is in Malaysia.

8. Mum's cooking... I only go back once a year.. for three months. But 9 months in UK!!!


But I've learnt that human beings are just human beings, no matter what race you are. Drop your superiority or inferiority complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment