Saturday, March 06, 2010

Another week gone~

It happened again! I had lecture at 9 this morning and I woke up at 9! Luckily it was a three-hour lecture so I had the chance to sneak in during break. When I was going out of the lecture hall to throw some rubbish, the lecturer was standing at the stairs saying 'Hi good morning!' to me. Gosh! Obviously he knew that I had just sneaked in! I didn't have the time to take off my coat and scarf! Who would sit in the lecture hall with coat and... SCARF?? Haih, whatever. Thanks for your leniency Dr. Goddard!

So it's Friday again. Where had my whole week gone to? I finished my lab at 5 today and I just finished keying in 41*3*6 = 738 numbers in Excel. I spent the whole afternoon looking at 41 manometers. How boring life is?

So, another week gone. This means spring is near. At least the temperature has gone above 0 degree C. Daffodil shoots can be seen everywhere. I miss you so much my beloved tulips! I just love the feeling of walking on paths surrounded by lovely flowers. The sad fact is that it's still Manchester. So I am definitely going to hate the rain and strong wind during spring.

Another week gone. This means easter holiday is nearer and I am going to Iceland soon. Woo! I want to watch the whales and God, please let the weather be good. I want to bathe in the blue lagoon geothermal seawater! I want to see volcanoes. I want to see puffins! I want to eat super-fresh salmon!

Another week gone. This means summer is nearer and I will be going home soon! I can't wait till that day. I'm missing home so badly. However, before going home, there will be lots of reports and courseworks to submit, then revision and 2nd sem exam. Never mind, I will endure the hardship and I'll be going home!

But, what's the most important thing coming? Yeah, dear's birthday! What should I get him? A longchamp bag in return? Haha! What colour do you want dear?

No comments:

Post a Comment