Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank you volcano

So I guess I have been too stressed recently. I realised that my talent in sleeping is gone! The magical touch on the bed that makes me feel sleepy instantaneously is gone! I've been so not in a mood recently, especially after uni started.

Thanks to the volcano that has been causing so much problem for making the school and lecturers extending the deadlines of courseworks and postponing the seminar.

Since I am having a day off tomorrow (not skipping lecture ok??) I cooked 'mee sua' just now. Yummy! It reminded me of home. Last week, I suddenly had a crave for sarawak laksa. So dear and I decided to cook laksa and invited a number of non-sarawakian friends to eat laksa. I can't wait till exam finishes and I will be going back to Malaysia! Er... please volcano. Stop erupting and let me go home please?

So, what did I do during my easter holiday? First week, I was slacking. Second week, I was in Iceland. Third week, I was PARTY-ING!! My new friend Michelle from KL came to Manchester to visit her friend and stayed in Dalton Ellis. She's a great chef and cooked so much food for us. 皮蛋瘦肉粥, 黄酒鸡汤, 猪脚姜醋... Then we had fun and talked and played till 3 or 4 am everyday! Ya that was during the holiday and I wished holiday has not ended :( She's a really friendly and playful friend and I really enjoyed the moments with her in Manchester. Wait for me in KL ya Michelle!

Also, over the easter holiday after eating so much, I became fat.....

No comments:

Post a Comment