Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back to Blogger

So, I'm back to Blogger after nearly a year! I thought I would prefer Tumblr as there's an App for my phone, and I thought it would be much easier. Yeah, it is easier definitely, and I hope there's an App for Blogger too, but the App doesn't make me blog more. I still prefer blogspot, for the better layout, and sometimes I would like to write more than just one or two sentences. And what's the use of App now? I spend literally all the time in front of my laptop when I'm not asleep or attending lectures. But who knows? I might still post something up to Tumblr every now and then.

So, how's my life been? I just want to say, I HAVE NO LIFE AT ALL! My mum was asking me to buy some stuff, and I told her I hadn't been shopping, even on weekends! YES, I haven't been shopping for nearly 2 months. So what's the big deal huh? (feeling disgustingly sour) And obviously she didn't believe me at first. Mum, I know you won't believe that your daughter is severely shopping deprived here in Manchester right? Me too. Sobs.



I'm currently doing my design project- designing a polylactic acid plant, and it's appallingly annoying! I know I know, I've been told many times that in order to be a chemical engineer, you have to learn to design processes and some equipments, and that's what you do as a chemical engineer. I seriously hate the life of being a chemical engineering STUDENT now. Yes, I said student, as I truly believe that being a chemical engineer is different from being a chemical engineering student. At least for the first few years after I've started working, I will not have to stay at home working on weekends, and have sleepless nights.

Actually, speaking of shopping, I don't know what I like about shopping nowadays. I believe I used to know, but after too much deprivation, I no longer like shopping. It's now just a way I complain about my boring life. 4 more weeks to Easter break! I can't wait, but prior to that, two more freaking report to submit.






Back to work. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment