Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daylight Saving

It's 7.40 pm and it's still bright outside. YES!!! Somehow I prefer it to be bright outside before 8 pm. When it's dark,  I just don't feel like going out anymore, not even for dinner sometimes. I now feel like I have more time to do my things. *shrug* At least that's how I feel.

I was working till quite late last night. I thought I went to bed at 2 am, but when I looked at the time on my laptop, it showed 3 am!!! Damn it. The first days of daylight saving have always been very interesting, and I love it.

 Time flies... like this

So, it's the ninth week of second semester. That means I have been doing the design project for 4 months, and doing it in detail for 2 whole months! It's indeed a very painstaking process of trying to get things done on time. Meeting deadlines, researching, calling for meeting, working from morning till midnight, and reading more than 200 journals (and still finding more) are seriously no fun at all. Two more weeks, and the report writing part will be done! If you can't imagine how exhausting the design project is, just have a look at my coursemates, and me too! You'll see a bunch of ZOMBIES!!!

Yes, third year students are all zombies now. I'm not sure about other courses, but it's pretty safe to say that this applies to all engineering courses. But we will revive very soon!!!!! Meet us... the zombies of engineering courses....

No comments:

Post a Comment