Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is my plan for my Easter break

In the midst of rushing to finish my report by 11.59 pm tomorrow, I have come up with a few plans for my Easter break.

1. Bake cakes. I love love love love love blueberry cheesecakes, and I think I should make good use of the time when I'm still in UK where the blueberries are cheap!


2. Read at least two books. I'm so in love with Waterstones now. I never knew they provide sofas for their customers to read! But I will buy the books if I really love them, as I can never finish reading a book that quickly, and I don't want to go there everyday.

Even the little mouse is reading. How can I not read then??

3. Go to at least one new place in the UK. Most probably York! Or Edinburgh. Despite having been in the UK for more than 2 years now, I have only been to London, Liverpool, Birmingham and Peak District :(

York

4. Walk around Manchester. There are so many places in Manchester that I've not been to. Probably I'll go to Salford too. 

5. Eat! There are so many good restaurants in Manchester! First in the list, Chaophraya!


Alright. That's my plan. Back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment