Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Insomnia

I went to bed at about 2am last night after getting the materials ready for EBL, but I couldn't fall asleep. I know that I was still wide awake at about 3am, and I woke up a few times during the night. When I woke up, I felt like I hadn't slept at all.

Life has been haywire. So much to do, so little time. 5 deadlines, so much to read, so many tutorial problems to do, and there is this programming thing that I have to learn before I can write programs to solve Mathematical problems. Fourth year --> tough.

I know I had been complaining about the weather in Manchester lately. It's now abnormal. Abnormal to Manchester means sunny or no rain. It feels a bit weird to be back in Manchester this year. Some of my closest friends have already graduated and left Manchester. It's such a shame that we can't graduate together.

I don't think I am ready to start working yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment