Monday, October 10, 2011

Rain, rain, go away!

Rainy day in Manchester

It's been raining continuously in Manchester for three days, and it is getting more and more annoying. I love it when it rains, but only when I'm indoor or when I am having something hot to drink. Imagine slowly sipping your coffee and savouring your favourite cheesecake, sitting by the window in a warm coffee shop watching people passing by, some with umbrellas and some without, or maybe... drinking the steaming hot soup whilst sitting by the slightly open window.....


Oh well.. forget it! It's been raining non-stop, and to make it worse, the wind has been strong too. Went for movie last night and came back with the lower halves of my jeans all wet, even though I had an umbrella. It's because I have to walk so much here that makes me dislike the rain sometimes. Nothing is worse than having to carry bags of groceries with one hand as the other hand has hold the umbrella and walk for 20 minutes.


According to the weather forecast, it will rain until Wednesday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment