Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday . 爱一直存在

Yes, it's my birthday today.

No big celebration as everyone is really busy rushing for deadlines. I didn't even have the time to think about my birthday, not to mention to plan for a celebration. But definitely, we are going for PARTAYYY after all the submissions! Just wait for us, 3rd December!

It's a very special birthday to me. The birthday wishes on facebook really made my day and reminded me of how loved I am. Thank God for the family and my loved ones and the lovely friends in my life. I feel really blessed. Thanks to facebook for making me feel so loved at least once a year!

Despite all the stress and work on my birthday, this is the most special birthday I've ever had in my whole life, emotionally, and I know why. The reason is simple. Love, it is, from someone, the only one, the really special one to me.

This post is to remind myself how loved I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment