Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's the thought that counts

Monday, a long day. I've been up since 9am. That's not early I know, but that's only 4 hours of sleep as I went to bed at 5am. Why? I have been working on my research proposal. I have been trying hard to stay focused but my brain efficiency is extremely low. I couldn't believe the fact that I had only written 4 paragraphs.

The three-hour lecture for waste water treatment engineering is what makes Mondays so unbearable. The lecturer is alright, it's the content that makes it so awful and miserable for me.

Busy busy busy. I have been really sleep-deprived recently. Three more weeks of this kind of life. Anyway, my dear got me a big box of Ferrero Rocher to cheer me up. Something small, but it's the thought that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment