Friday, November 28, 2008

Week 9

Monday

F: What's for lunch today?
L: Let's go to Pizza Co.
F: Alright. I'll have chicken burger.
L: I want three chicken wings with fries.
Hmmm.. Spicy chicken wing sounds nice.
Let's have three of that too alright?
F: Ok... I'm hungry too.

It's Lips Licking Good..

Tuesday

F: What's for lunch today?
L: Pizza Co??
F: Again?
L: Ya, I want to eat the spicy wings.
Taste like 'ayam masak merah'.

F: Fine.
L: Today, six spicy wings for me with
fries and three normal wings ok?

F: Six? Fair enough. I want three. Hehe.

Wednesday

L: Greggs today?
F: No please. I don't want to eat bread.
L: Pizza Co. again?
F: (Hesitated) Will they recognize us
for going there EVERYDAY?
Anyway, who cares. Let's go.

L: Half pound beef burger? I want
chips and spicy wings. Are six enough?

F: Ya. Hey that will make me fat.
But who cares? Haha.


Thurday

L: Please, can we go to Pizza Co.?
I want the spicy wings.

F: I want that too. It's just so delicious.
I'm addicted. But I want the burger too.

L: I want a pizza. Chicken and mushroom.
The famous one. And six spicy wings?

F: What? You are going to finish it. I'll
have two wings.

L: I just can't resist. Hehe.
******
F: I'm so full. I'll have one slice of your
pizza. The mushroom smells nice.
It's fresh. Love it. You finish the rest.

L: Sure...
F: (speechless)
******
F: My tummy was churning so badly
during lecture. I was too full.

L: Mine too. Some more, the class was
so quiet. So I tried to talk as loud as
I could to cover the sound. Haha.

******(Dinner Time)
F: I am not going for dinner. I want to sleep.
****** No dinner on Thursay. Sore Throat.


Friday

L: It's 2.30pm. I have lecture at 3pm.
Where to go for lunch?

F: (thinking about Pizza Co.)
L: Greggs ok? Not much time we have
and you were already complaining
about having sore throat for eating
too much CHICKEN WINGS.

F: Fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment