Sunday, November 30, 2008

What's wrong with Manchester?

It's end of November, but it already feels like winter out there. It's -2 degree out there now. For the past two days, there were dense fog. Reminds me of a song : A foggy day.. in London town~ it had me low, it had me down~... I always hoped that I could come to UK, to experience this kind of weather, who knows it is this annoying.

Had dinner in Taiwu with dear and Jessica today. My favourite dish there is XO酱金菇炒肥牛.. Today we tried something new, which was really nice- steamed spinach with three types of egg- salted egg, thousand year egg and normal egg. SO DELICIOUS! And we had the 香酥鸭.. I think the one in Empire Restaurant tastes better.

Well, we spared some space in our stomach for the pancake from the Christmas Market!! It tasted quite nice, especially with the chocolate topping! We didn't stay for long as it was really really cold! I must go back again and take lots of pictures. Nevertheless, it is really different from the Christmas celebration in Malaysia. -_-... of course!

I am feeling too bloated now. Kept belching and had hiccups. AH!!! Help me.

Listened to a meaningful sermon in church today. What I learnt:-

1. We always call Jesus our friend, which is not wrong. However, we tend to forget that He is also our God. It's human's nature to take friends for granted. So, bear in mind that Jesus is our God.

2. Gos is always by our side. He never leaves us but often we push Him away.

Sigh, lab tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment