Thursday, December 25, 2008

Boring Christmas

Christmas in Manchester -- no white Christmas

Christmas Dinner (16th December 2008)

Me and May and Alex


Christmas Cracker..*woot* (nail clippers inside)

dear and I

Jessica and May

Jessica is damn happy



Cheers!


note what's on his hair

Jessica's fluffy fluffy~

Alex, me, Kiran, May and Jessica



after dinner.. Jessica's room

curling my hair.. but failed

May couldn't resist the temptation to paint her nails

then had her hair curled

showing off the hair.. mine was a failed product

Tang Yuan Making (21st December 2008)

Master Chef

Jeffery and dear

Jeff, dear, me, Min Hong and Bryan


putting nutella in the tang yuan


jean and Min Hong


sorry Jeff...

little Bryan with dear

little little little Bryan with Jeff



my dear 'tou chi'

done!

Went for movie during Christmas Eve, watched transporter 3-- not too bad. The streets were so damn quiet. No buses, no people.. everyone celebrating with family.. apart from us, celebrating in Pizza Co.

Christmas Day -- Quietness again. However, my dream came true-- celebrating Christmas in UK with my dear. Anyway, it is damn boring. No bus, shops not open, no one on street, no snow, no turkey, no Christmas Service like Malaysia churches.... one word----Boring..

These sum up CHRISTMAS in UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment