Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to my dear....

Happy Birthday to you.


Wish you a happy 20th birthday!

First birthday in Manchester, away from family. How's the feeling? I bet you must be feeling really happy, especially today. Well, of course it's not because you are away from family. It's because you've gotten all the things you want, apart from the headphones. Is this the best birthday you have ever had? At least you have me with you in Manchester right? (YES/NO)

I think this might come A BIT early. But others have already wished you happy birthday. This would be the third birthday of yours after I have known you. Is there any improvement in terms of the celebration style of mine for you? Haha. I bet you still remember.


your first birthday celebration

Dear, wish you a blessed year ahead. May God's grace and blessings pour on you richly. May God give you wisdom, joy, peace and his love to fulfill your life always. May God love you and you love Him more. Love you dear. Again, Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment