Sunday, March 01, 2009

Recent Life

My first semester result was out. I was so relieved and happy to get such result, considering no more than 6 hours of revision for each subject, and all done the day before exam. Haha. I am satisfied. Of course, I got to work harder for the second semester. I will... I must!

February was fabulous to me. Finally I found a shoulder bag in UK. Well, it can be either a sling or shoulder bag. Or else I would have to use my poor white bag for the rest of my first year in UK. And it is a present from my dear! Thanks so much. Also, I've gotten myself a new coat. Both bag and coat are from Esprit. And on top of all, my leather boots --Valentine's Day present from my dear!! I have been looking around for a nice pair of boots, comfortable and presentable. I love them all!!

I was the one who actually needed a coat and found one in Esprit, but Min Hong and Bryan both got a coat in Esprit too, to wear in Milan and Venice. Haha.
___________________________________________________________________

I really dislike people for taking my books or ransacking my bag. It's such an ill-mannered doing. I mean, if you want to borrow my book to look at it (or to look at how much I got, or how I did, or my answers) please just ask for permission. I will give it to you willingly. If I am not there, please just wait. I hope people will respect others like how they want to be respected. Anyway, I am not referring to anyone in particular.
___________________________________________________________________

It's March. Just came back from church. Four more weeks to Easter Holiday. Hurray! Two more IT assessments to go. Jia you everyone!! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment