Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eggs and Me,,,

Eggs.. This reminds me of the three kinds of eggs being served in the dining hall every day when I was in Manchester - poached egg, fried egg and scrambled egg. Two eggs a day is a must for me. Hehe. I wonder how many chicks I have sacrificed. Eggs for me are to be eaten- in cakes, in fried bitter gourd, instant noodles, porridge.. Can't think of any other use for eggs. Oh ya.. To produce more chickens, to throw at some politicians...

I received an email and apparently eggs are not be eaten only. Eggs are ART!


















Sometimes I wish that I am more artistic and imaginative, instead of being so pragmatic and philosophical. I always tell myself and others that I am a 'science person'. I got A for my Art in Junior 3, and it was purely fluke. Mind you, it was sketching, NOT IMAGINATIVE drawing. However, I do know how to appreciate art, really... Just like how I appreciate my dear's drawings and cards.

something my dear did for me in A level


No comments:

Post a Comment