Thursday, August 06, 2009

To 'you'

For your information, I really hate you. I understand that hatred is not good, but my hatred towards you is growing from day to day. I just can't stop hating you. Sorry, I can't help it but to hate you. 恨你入骨!I hate you in every way.


Damn you. Why won't you just leave me alone? I hope you realise that you are EXTREMELY exasperating and infuriating.


I was happy that I was not going to see you anymore in Manchester, but since I got back to Miri, you have been pestering me everyday. Can you please please please stop coming to my house? And don't ever let me see you again wherever I go? I want to build my fortress to stop you from coming.


Don't ever think that people will be fascinated by your long thin legs. You are just another Alicia in the book 'Confession of a Shopaholic' - 'bitch longlegs'. Everyone hates you as much as I do. And I hope you love the nickname I gave you - 'bitch longlegs'!


Also, your mouth is the most deadly weapon. Stop using your POINTY MOUTH to hurt people. You are born to hurt people, aren't you?


You are just like a pesky vampire, looking around for your preys. I am sorry but I always wish to slap you.






I really hate you ----------












MOSQUITO!



Get lost!


I hate you buzzing around especially near my ears!

I hate you biting on me whenever you have chances, and leaving red marks on my skin and make me so itchy! You made my legs scarry!

Unfortunately I am a mosquito magnet. Mosquitoes just love to come to me and leave me the 'friendship mark'.


Do you hate mosquitoes?


I just want to kill you whenever I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment