Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm ill

Non-stop coughing and sneezing have made me so depressed these few days. Well, (luckily) I'm not the only one who is sick. *quite happy* Thousands of people (I suppose) in the university are ill. Seriously.. No kidding!! During lectures, sounds of coughing and sneezing from every corner are quite annoying.. So, I tried my best not to cough nor sneeze.  Literally everywhere in the university you can hear people coughing or sneezing. Haha.


Anyway, I will still be going to Lake District this morning.Yea, I mean 'this morning'. I should be sleeping now as I have to wake up at 5.30am later or else I will miss the coach. But, my clothes are still in the tumble dryer, and I am still looking for a new look for my blog. Also, I think I am feeling somehow over-excited thinking about going to Lake District. So I can't sleep... Hehe.


That's student life.. isn't it? (well, I know many will not agree with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment