Friday, October 16, 2009

Whilst I should be doing tutorial

I miss my family!! Dad, Mum, sisters and especially my nephew!!

I have not been sleeping earlier than 12am everyday since I arrived in Manchester. I feel so tired everyday but just fail to get over it everytime. I told myself many many times that I should really get a good rest and do my tutorials, but... I guess it's just because I am Flora...

Life has been great in Manchester. I have already been to two places since I got back to Manchester. Cheshire Oak for shopping trip and Pleasure Beach Blackpool. Blackpool is supposed to be a theme park outing but it just wasn't one for the non-thrill-seeker like me. So I ended up carrying bags and taking photos. I am proud to admit that I hate roller coaster rides and anything to do with speed and 'swinging your head up and down and left and right'. I really would not mind waiting and carrying bags and taking photos. It feels much better.

But, at least, I did one thing, the only thing I always do in theme parks, - going on the merry-go-round. I guess that is the only thing that fascinates me. The carousel was huge!! And the horses were moving faster than any other I have ever seen. I nearly retreated. Thanks to my dear for encouraging me and I really enjoyed it. What's wrong with me with rides??? (photos will be uploaded soon)

Straight after Blackpool trip, May June came to visit us. We missed each other too much and talked until midnight everyday and of course, I didn't get enough rest again. Anyway, it's great meeting up with her again. I really miss those days when she was still in Manchester, in Dalton Ellis Hall, with Jessica.

Dear and I are going to Liverpool tomorrow!! Going to stay over at May June's place and spend our weekend there. Life's great with good friends, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment