Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busyness

Just got the contract from Shell today. I need to submit it tomorrow. Until now I still cant believe that I will be going to UK. When I heard that my flight to Manchester is already booked, I was quite shocked and unable to accept the fact that I would be going! I smiled in disbelief. I will be flying on 17th September for Manchester via Amsterdam.

Apart from the fact that I have dreamt to go to UK since young, Lewis has been a source of driving force to me to aim to go to UK. Grabbed two images from Lewis:-


Yeah, we were in the newspaper on 3rd July, together. Our dreams. Finally we can go to UK together. It is a big big step forward.

I like reminiscing. I can still remember and vividly picture the things happened last year and this year. Let the pictures do the talking. In chronological order:

Mark's birthday at pizza hut

random time

in dynasty

first time wearing RIT shirt at Taman Awam

Graduation 2007 collection (how much i miss my hair)

**************
bored in class

prom night
all black gang

2008 graduation
Michelle and I

group

Roger, Lewis and I

Lewis dear and I

Cindy, Me, Michelle and Sheila

group

dear and me

three musketters

the gang

Dr Lee with me and my mum

Thanks to Lewis for being with me all this while. We did all the applications together and thank God for letting us get the scholarship. There were so many things that we had been through, but we are always each other's support. Remember the Cambridge interview? haha. I was so glad that I got the offer from Cambridge but he was sad. Anyway, we are still going to Manchester.!! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment