Saturday, August 02, 2008

Time passes fast

It's August. Time seems to be flying away from us day by day, and we will not have it back again. Counting down to mid September, there are only six more weeks left. Asking myself how I feel, I feel sad more than happy. There are still uncertainties to my plan of studying abroad, the main one is my A-level result. It will be out on 10th August. Ah... Just like waiting for the scholarship, my heart will beat fast everytime i think about it. God, let it be excellent please. I know you will give me the best.

Had breakfast in Boulevard Restaurant today. I love the egg tart. Lewis will have to buy it for me every weekend from now on. So yummy~ My recent interest is cooking. i want to learn to cook and cook for Lewis when I go to UK. I hope that he can learn cooking too so sometimes he can cook for me. Then he will be really sweet and caring. And seriously, I hope that he can learn to make egg tarts. He can learn it from his uncle. Haha. Woohoo.. egg tart every week... wherever i go, as long as Lewis is with me.

Tomorrow will be my last time having song leading in my church. Heavy feelings. So, i am going to do the best tomorrow. All the praise to God alone.

I know what I have to get. Pyjamas, camera, luggage, moisturiser.. and do my passport. i will be going to KL in september for my visa, and i can buy many things.

UK... I am coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment