Friday, August 15, 2008

This week...

Monday, I went for medical check up at Columbia Asia, did blood test, took X-ray and so on. First time having myself checked in a hospital. Nice experience. So my appointment with doctor is on 25th.

Wednesday night I received a call from Wei Hong, asking me to go out for a gathering with my secondary school classmates. Anyway, I was having my dinner when he called, having my favourite STINGRAY! So I went to meet them after my dinner at home. There at Double Star, I met wei hong, wee tieng, amelia, sen weng and jing yii (amelia's friend). The feeling was back! It was already two years after I left RRSS. Wei Hong was back from UK. The first in our class to go UK - not fair! Just kidding. So, we'll be going to UK around the same time. He's going to Sheffield, which was one of my choices that time.

Boulevard Hypermarket was our next stop. Wei Hong was the driver. Hmmm, not bad. He still remembered the roads and places in Miri. Just that he never slowed down when turning. Scary! Anyway, both wee tieng and I were safe. Wee Tieng is still a nice friend, wei hong too. We can still share! So at least now, from wee tieng, I know where my ex schoolmates are.

Then we went to coffee bean. Haha! First time I used my ATM card for 10% discount. I felt like... I'd grown up. HAHA! Sat there till 10pm then Wei Hong sent me home.

Thursday night, I chatted till 12pm. It's been so long since I last went online til so late. Is it late? Yes, for me. Michelle told me a few riddles and jokes.
1. What will happen if an aeroplane flies into a cave? (it will come out from newspaper. 出报纸...)
2. Apa air paling berani? (air terjun. berani terjun lah)

Well, this are the cold things I heard from my friend.
1. What does sushi A say to sushi B? (What's up B? -wasabi) cold right?
2. What is the gender of a mouse? (female, because it needs pad-mouse pad)
3. Which emperor is blind? 雍正,乾隆,康熙?(康熙, because --can't see)
a lot more...

Friday, go to church at night for song leading practice. I thought 3rd aug was the last time, but I have to replace a church member.

Saturday, Lewis is going to KL...

Now, I am starting to miss all my friends, from primary school to A level. Those from primary school particularly. Where are you guys? Scattered on many parts of this world. Ys, I will be leaving too.. one more month.............

No comments:

Post a Comment