Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My New 'Home'

I 'bought' a new house in Manchester yesterday, it's a room, to be more precise. I bought it for 200 pounds. Cheap right? It is in the Fiddes, Dalton Ellis Hall, Victoria Park Campus. Living there, I don't have to cook, as it is catered. It is known to be the best hall in the university and provides the best catering. Also, it has a serene and tranquil environment. Last but not the least, value for money. Actually I don't know much. Haha.
The University of Manchester


Dalton Ellis Hall, from outside

Fiddes, where I will be living

The catering hall

squash court, and the field

I like the environment, and the greeneries. One sad thing is that I did not get the en suite. Instead I got the standard bedroom with wash basin. So I have to share the kitchen and bathroom, heard that it is with 5 people. Anyway, I can save some money. Almost 100 pounds per month. I hope I can adapt to it as soon as possible. Then I will not need to change to an en suite room.

Looking forward to it. Anticipation... occupying my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment