Sunday, October 19, 2008

Small but interesting miracle.

Church was going to start at 1pm. Dear and I were waiting for bus outside our hall at 12.50pm. We were actually thinking of not going to church today. What a stupid thinking. Then I don't know what made me freeze suddenly at the bus stop and keep silent. Just looking at the direction where the bus 50 always came from. I knew I was thinking of heading back to hall, but I just froze. Obviously it was not because it was cold. Lewis told me that the next bus would come at 1pm and we'd be late for at least 15 minutes.

God is just miraculous. Bus suddenly appeared in my sight. Haha. Finally we made it to church.

After church, Dear, Alex, Jessica, May and I went for movie--eagle eye at AMC cinema. Ticket for movie wasn't expensive, 4 pounds for students but the popcorns and drinks were really costly. 3 cokes, 1 popcorn and 1 nachos cost us 16 pounds. Well, all were in large large size. Free refills were available but we couldn't even finish what we had. The cinema was like a hotel. The sound effect was good, chairs were comfy enough, screen was big.

Dinner at Red Chilli. Yeah, chinese restaurant again. Had the chinese rice (the rice in my hall is loose), beef, fish, vege, and the roasted duck which you wrap in the 'pok piah' skin. Ah!! I miss all those food.

Went to George Begg Building to hand in dear's course work at around 8.15pm. Surprisingly there were people inside the building. Yeah... Finally a week is over, filled with fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment