Friday, October 24, 2008

I am confused... Are you?

Today during IT Engineering Mathematics, a friend of mine showed and asked me what these meant. What does the word 'wikipedia' mean in Asia? I thought it's an online encyclopedia. Well, I think I have been wrong. Can anyone tell me??? PLEASE??




Have you been to this restaurant? ------------------------->

*you'd better throw away your translation software*

Er...... can it be removed?

you dare?

It's funny when being asked by people who don't understand Mandarin. When they know the real meaning, they will laugh and burst into tears.

Watched WALL-E. I know I am outdated. Anyway, I really love it. It's co cute. A movie worth seeing.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahA~ OMG...
    really funny....
    really make me laugh and burst into tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. my friend opened this during computer class and ask me to translate. funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway how is your life? where do u decide to go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m going to IMU next year... I enjoy my life of being a teacher in RRSS... :P

    ReplyDelete